House is being sold AS-IS. Seller will pay for CO.Come out and see this Victorian home in the Oaklyn Manor section of Oaklyn. This home has plenty of charm starting from the wrap around porch to the large yard and 3 season room off of the back of the home. This home has 3 Bedrooms 1 & 1/2 Bathrooms. Large eat in kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances. Also, open floor plan from dining room to living room. There is also a walk up floored attic which could be converted to living space. Welcome home ! Close to all major highways, Patco Speedline, shopping and many dining options so close by. Schedule your appointment to see this today !
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,644 sq. ft
Collingswood Borough Public Schools
COLLINGSWOOD SENIOR H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Enclosed, Porch, Deck, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 70.00 x 150.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS